Celebrating the wonderful life of Joan Reid Lamont
Time & Location
About the Service
Please feel free to wear a splash of tartan or bring a flower from your garden. You are also invited to bring a memory to place in the memory box.
Here is the link to view the live webcast of Joan's service:
This is a Private Service and as such requires a PIN number to access the page.
Please ensure that this PIN number is only provided to individuals that you would like to have access to this live streamed service. This service's PIN number is:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are unable to view this stream at this time, you can revisit this link at a later time to watch a recording of the live event.
There are some important points that need to be considered to ensure that you, and those you choose to invite, are able to successfully view the service, including:
- Internet Connection In order to successfully watch a live streamed service, you must have an Internet connection of reasonable quality. Whilst our live stream can be viewed on mobile devices over mobile wireless networks, we cannot guarantee that the reliability of the live stream, particularly in locations where signal is unreliable. Where possible please consider watching the stream from a fixed Internet connection.
- Web Browser We have gone to great lengths to test and minimize the technical challenges of viewing our streaming services, however it is important to mention that the technology of streaming is reliant on many external factors outside our control. Factors such as Internet speed, network reliability, what software is on your computer, and even the hardware you are using to view the stream will all affect the overall experience. To find out which devices and browsers we support, please visit our help article.
- Video Quality Our player will automatically select the most appropriate stream to match your Internet connection speed. This has been designed to minimise buffering and increase the reliability of your service stream.
- Audio All funeral service live streams include audio. Please ensure that your device's speakers are set at an appropriate volume or alternatively please use headphones.
- Live Stream Testing It is important to ensure that your device and / or web browser meets the minimum requirements to watch our stream successfully. You can test your device at any time by visiting our Stream Testpage.
Macquarie Park Cemetery & Crematorium - Lotus Pavilion
To ensure we provide a COVID-Safe environment, please maintain appropriate social distancing outside your family cluster and use the hand sanitisers provided.
As much as hugs and handshakes would be appreciated, please refrain.
Guest numbers are limited to 40.
Please be responsible. We are trusting if you are showing any symptoms or have been in a ‘hotspot’ area or interstate, please refrain from coming and watch the webcast instead.