Suzanne Avery - Celebration of Life
Time & Location
About the Service
Following the ceremony, please join us for refreshments in the Sapphire Room from 12pm-1.30pm
Pens will be supplied however due to COVID restrictions, you may like to bring your own as there will be a time to write a message to Tim and Thomas as a keepsake. Paper will be supplied, thank you.
In lieu of flowers you may like to consider donating to Friends of the Mater Foundation, a charity that was close to Suze's heart.
This service is to be Live Webcast, for those who can not attend in person. For the live streaming service - we trust that our platform will enable those who cannot directly attend the funeral, to be as close to the service as possible.
The service is scheduled to begin at:
Tuesday, July 21st 2020 at 10:30 AM (Australia/Sydney)
To watch the service: https://streaming.funeralsuite.com.au/e/sEjh4FVz
This service requires a PIN number to access the page. This service's PIN number is: 5279
If you are unable to view this stream at this time, you can revisit this link at a later time to watch a recording of the live event.
There are some important points that need to be considered to ensure that you, and those you choose to invite, are able to successfully view the service, including:
- Internet Connection In order to successfully watch a live streamed service, you must have an Internet connection of reasonable quality. Whilst our live stream can be viewed on mobile devices over mobile wireless networks, we cannot guarantee that the reliability of the live stream, particularly in locations where signal is unreliable. Where possible please consider watching the stream from a fixed Internet connection.
- Web Browser We have gone to great lengths to test and minimize the technical challenges of viewing our streaming services, however it is important to mention that the technology of streaming is reliant on many external factors outside our control. Factors such as Internet speed, network reliability, what software is on your computer, and even the hardware you are using to view the stream will all affect the overall experience. To find out which devices and browsers we support, please visit our help article: https://streaming.funeralsuite.com.au/help/supported-devices
- Video Quality Our player will automatically select the most appropriate stream to match your Internet connection speed. This has been designed to minimise buffering and increase the reliability of your service stream.
- Audio All funeral service live streams include audio. Please ensure that your device's speakers are set at an appropriate volume or alternatively please use headphones.
- Live Stream Testing It is important to ensure that your device and / or web browser meets the minimum requirements to watch our stream successfully. You can test your device at any time by visiting our Stream Test page: https://streaming.funeralsuite.com.au/help/browser-test
Macquarie Park Cemetery & Crematorium - Camellia Chapel