Sarah’s end-of-life consulting practice offers a broad suite of services to support individuals and their families as they navigate through the practical, emotional and spiritual journey of illness, dying, death and grief.
Sarah brings a unique set of professional skills and competencies that enable her to expertly support, guide and partner with families and help them understand their choices and options when experiencing illness, dying and death. This includes 12 years as a holistic celebrant and independent funeral arranger; qualifications in grief and bereavement counselling and Clinical Pastoral Care (incl four years as a permanent/volunteer ward chaplain at Gosford Hospital); plus training in Death Doula skills and basic body care mortuary assisting
- Complete & Holistic Funeral Directorial Service – funeral planning & arrangements, funeral conducting and bespoke ceremonial services;
- Holistic Celebrant Services – creating authentic, beautiful, meaningful and empowering ceremonies with care, love and realness.
- Emotional, relational and spiritual ‘pastoral’ care and personal coaching through illness, dying and death (as well as grief & bereavement specialist counselling);
- Development of support plans and facilitating the conversations at difficult times of treatment/or end of treatment, palliative care and final living pathways;
- Presence and guidance for the family during the active phase of death;
- After death care (including body rituals such as home vigils, washing/dressing, anointing, shrouding and funeral rites).
Hi Sarah. You made our what started off being very traumatic time become a time of something of extreme love and sharing. You took the bull by the horns from the moment you first walked into our turned upside down, chaotic, grieving lives, you were able to guide us into an orderly and somewhat absolute peaceful path. You have a wonderful gift Sarah and according to everyone I spoke at the service a very special way of delivering and sharing it with grieving souls. It was even suggested to me by several people that it was the best service that they had ever attended. Thank you again with deep gratitude and a truck load of love. Ron xx